Define, install & maintain the hardware components and the related documentation with a focus on networking & security.
- Insure system protection & data confidentiality with the Systems Engineers.
- Management & design of firewalls & network devices.
- Implementation & design of deployment scripts for software & security.
- 3d line support for technical & security matters.
- Help identify tools for monitoring & testing the security of the network & system, schedule regular vulnerability scans.
- Contribute to security procedures & policies definition.
- Follow up IT security project within the team.
- As technical expert, to interface & to support within the team.
- Collaborate with infrastructure architect on definition of standards & solutions.
- Document the technical aspects &, on a regular base reports on status & progress to the Infrastructure coordinator.
- Participate and to bring his own expertise and contribution near the CSO Team.
- Install, configure, deploy, migrate and coordinate technical systems taking into account 24/24 availability, integrity and confidentiality (security).
- Secure the 3rd line support at all times, to transfer information to and support 2nd line so as to tune in with their needs.
- Define and document complex system requirements and determine system specifications, processes and parameters.
- Follow up, manage and escalate incidents in order to asap restore a stable environment.
- Implement new technologies and improvements in order to ensure best practices for the company.
- Share experience and transfer operational knowledge to boost the team’s performance.
- You have gained experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch is an asset.
- You have technical knowledge of F5, Checkpoint, Juniper, Panorama, HP Aruba/Clearpass, SCCM, AD, Powershell.
- Good understanding of network and security principles.
- You are familiar with design & setup.
- You also worked in a two factor authentication environment.
- Soft skills : Eager to learn, open-minded, stress resistant, communicative and team player.
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.