By joining the development team, you will work as a team, following an Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Analyze and examine, as a team, the needs of the different departments.
- Actively participate in the design and software architecture phases of the systems to be developed.
- Take part in the development of solutions to be implemented (in close collaboration with the departments concerned).
- Develop new software or modify existing tools.
- Integrate components developed by you, another team member or an external supplier.
- Identify and propose improvements to the systems implemented.
- Estimate the workload required to carry out development tasks.
- To keep a permanent technological watch for the benefit of the team and the systems to be developed.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree in computer science or have worked for at least 5 years in a developer position.
- You wish to contribute to the realization of innovative and demanding projects in the field of media and you recognize yourself in several of the following technologies: C#, SOA, .NET Core, WCF, ANGULAR, SQL, HTML5, WEB API, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, Graph.
- Good knowledge of C# and micro service architectures.
- Skills in object-oriented architecture and programming.
- Passion for the latest technologies.
- Good abstraction skills.
- Quality oriented (both in content and form).
- Passionate about IT development and wanting to learn the specificities of our environment.
- Proactive, autonomous and analytical.
- Good written and oral communication skills and motivated to work in a team.
- Open to change and ongoing formation.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Having worked in a SCRUM environment as well as the knowledge of RabbitMQ and Docker can be assets.
An open-ended contract with extra-legal benefits: vehicle, mobile phone, laptop + ADSL, insurance, LV…
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.