Belgian leading group in the entertainment and gaming industry. In order to support the growth and development of our online business in the territory, we are currently looking for a bi- or tri-lingual Senior PHP Developer (back-end).
- Development and support of the existing sites. Establish web-solutions based on the business requirements.
- Optimization of website oriented databases.
- Structural and functional analysis. Programming and problem solving.
- Feeding technical requirements into projects. Optimization and development of requests and communication with the database.
- Creating innovative applications / developments which will keep us at the forefront of online gaming.
- Any other duties as requested by your manager and commensurate with the role.
- Previous exposure to developing or working on client facing high traffic transactional websites.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in website development.
- Confident with APIs development and implementation (REST/JSONRPC).
- Familiar with relational databases (preferably MySQL but Sql server, MS Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL also interesting).
- Knowledge of node js, Yii 2 or other MVC frameworks is an asset.
- Reliable, organized, able to prioritise and deliver qualitative results.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Be motivated & enthusiastic.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent written English.
- Desire of advancement and to take on many challenges.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the online entertainment industry and to join a young successful team in a fast-growing online gaming company.
The role offers a new challenging environment and a competitive package as well as various other fringe benefits.
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.