- Develop Apps people care about.
- Coach small distributed dev teams.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Framework and/or front-end.
- Several programming languages.
- Passion for development.
- Quick & Autonomous learner.
- Read & Written English.
- Valid work permit for Belgium.
Nice To have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects.
- Master degree or higher.
- Linux, GitHub.
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing (no customer deadlines).
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- Evolution : 12 days of pro trainings per year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
- Sponsored Events : Drinks at the office, several team buildings.
- Sport Activity : Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink : Fruit Basket, coffee and soup provided all day.
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.