- Identify business needs.
- Plan and implement development.
- Create and develop computer programs and applications.
- Write the computer code lines.
- Get informed about technological innovations.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 0 to 10 years of experience.
- Knowledge of one of the two national languages (French and/or Dutch), English is always an asset.
- Ability to adapt.
- Synthesis and logic mind.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Passion for development.
Tom Brunin will be the contact person for this position.