One of our partners, a well known international firm based in Luxembourg, leading in audit and advisory is looking for an internal auditor for its audit department.
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and use information to determine scope of review, in conjunction with the audit team.
- Establish risk based audit programs.
- Participate in the conducting of internal audit mandates under the direct coaching and mentoring of the Auditor in charge.
- Evaluate operational, financial and compliance risks.
- Evaluate and suggest recommendations to improve the internal control systems.
- Participate in the reporting and the follow-up of audit reports and observations.
- Master’s degree in accounting, audit & control / finance / economics.
- A first relevant experience in audit.
- Languages? Fluency in English and a good level of French or/ and German.
- Able to work in autonomy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented,organized.
- Team player.
Tina Malasidze will be the contact person for this position.