Several positions as IT Project Leader are open in Brussels in different sectors: banking, financial services and technology. Do not hesitate to apply to get more information.
- As an IT Project leader, you manage the IT projects assigned to you.
- Realization and follow-up from A to Z.
- Follow the project from the realization to the delivery (coordinate a team, lead a team) while respecting the constraints (budget, quality, deadlines).
- Analyze and understand the needs of the business.
- Maintain contact with the management, the business and the various teams involved in the project.
- Repport about the progress.
- Prepare and make critical decisions about the project.
- Interest in technology (web and mobile).
- Experience in IT processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of project methodology (Price2 and AGILE/SCRUM).
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch and a good command of English.
Tom Brunin will be the contact person for this position.