Our client is a dynamic tech-company located around Brussels with a strong growth ambition. In that respect they are looking to recruit new Implementation Project Managers.
- Managing a portfolio of several customer projects within the defined implementation methodologies and timelines.
- Handover to customer by providing training upon solution delivery.
- Gathering customers requirements and translating them into a functional solution design.
- Executing an efficient internal and external communication to support the success of the project.
- Preparing, planning and monitoring projects in detail, making sure that delivery is in time and according to the agreed scope.
- Managing both internal and external customer expectations (internal and external) by understanding their key business drivers and their prioritization.
- Directing and coordinating activities of the project teams through the end-to-end process.
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience in a corporate environment.
- Good knowledge of project methodologies: Agile, Prince2…
- Ability to analyze, understand and document complex business processes.
- Strong affinity with IT. Passive understanding of technical matters is a strong asset.
- Experience with IT software integrations (SAP, ERP, CRM…).
- Master degree or equivalence in experience.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and quick learner.
- Team spirit.
- Fluent level of English with advanced knowledge of French or Dutch.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keen to work in an international environment.
Steven Lam will be the contact person for this position.