Contribute to achieving and overachieving the targets of the office by presenting and selling bank and insurance products to customers. Manage the existing client portfolio and recruit new customers.
- Present and sell banking and insurance services by selling additional products to existing clients and by aquiring new clients :
– Manage the existing client portfolio (CRM, customer file, and more), contact customers and make appointments.
– Implement and follow-up on sales actions in accordance with the sales guidelines defined by the Office Manager (phone calls, follow up of leads and more).
– Conduct sales meetings (define financiel needs ; promote and sell bank and insurance products and provide advice ; sell additonal products ; performing operations related to banking and insurance products and services).
– Achieve the sales target of the office, together with the Office Manager (daily feedback of the activities and sales results to the Office Manager ; participate to sales meetings of the office and the cluster ; provide feedback on the outcome of meetings with the other members of the sales team at the office).
- Grow your technical and sales skills on new banking and insurance product :
– Gather information on the new banking and insurance products and on the process ; use any information source available.
– Keep on developping your skills.
- Bachelor degree or similar experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a sales role.
- Native or bilingual fluency of Dutch and good knowledge of French.
- In depth knowledge of selling techniques.
- Strong knowledge of the financial market.
- Having the necessary certificates for the selling of banking and insurance products is a plus (MIFID, Loi Willems, Loi Cauwenberghs).
- If you don’t have any certificate, be willing to pass them to be certified in the role.
- Good command of MS Office.
A thrilling role within a large Belgian organisation that is transitioning to a more modern structure and processes, therefore needing high profile candidates to handle and help in this process. If you a looking for a challenging first experience, with huge growth potential in a large Belgian group, don’t wait a second longer and apply !
Tina Malasidze will be the contact person for this position.