We have a data warehouse that allows us to monitor and control the daily activity within the company.
- Analyze the functional and technical needs of business teams.
- Model and enrich the company’s data warehouse.
- Develop the entire integration process.
- Support users throughout the project’s implementation.
- To be a force of proposal for the evolutions in terms of data management and data warehouse architecture.
- Comply with the specifications.
- Creation of a B.O universe.
- Technical and functional documentation.
- Technical environment :
- DB : Oracle 11gR2
- Servers : Linux redhat
- ETL : Talend 6.3.1
- Languages : Shell, Java, Pl/Sql
- BI Platform : Business Object 4.1
- Bachelor or master (engineer) in computer science/science/economics.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in ETL.
- Good knowledge of ETL tools (Talend).
- Good knowledge of a BI tool: SAP business Object, power BI, Table.
- Knowledge of database analysis and dimensional modeling methods.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is an asset.
- Languages: French-speaking with knowledge of technical English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Logical and analytical mind.
- Good communicator.
- Team spirit.
- Be able to make decisions in case of emergency.
- Able to comply with IT development standards.
After a targeted initial training, you will benefit from coaching and development opportunities. We offer you an enriching and varied job in a stable company on a human scale, young and dynamic. You also benefit from a good work-life balance and teleworking opportunities. You receive an open-ended contract and an attractive salary supplemented by a wide package of extra-legal benefits :
- 8 € meal vouchers
- 100% coverage of public transport costs
- Group insurance, hospitalization (inpatient, outpatient and dental)
- Annual bonus…
We are located in the heart of the city of Brussels and can be reached by train, metro, tram, bus…
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.