One of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium, expands its Client Solution developers team! If you are looking for a new challenge where you can be in contact with customers while working on technical projects, then take this opportunity and join us!
You will work daily with customers and partners on order to troubleshoot and resolve their high complexity issues via our ticketing system. You will be the liaison with key business units and partners in order to provide them with all the support they need via phone, web, email, live chat or any other channels. In addition, you will develop tools and improvements to our online platform; e.g. new technical tools to improve the support workflow, improvements to our support process, improvements and new features of our online cloud platform, etc. By default, Support and Development should be done part time (e.g. one week in support, one week of development).
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions.
- Dispatch the unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedbacks to customers.
- Develop internal tools to improve our Support flow and Cloud Platform.
- Support and maintain the specific solution developed.
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational databases.
- Analytical, decision-making, problem-solver.
- Very good English & French (oral & written).
Nice To have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Unix-Linux platform.
- Experience in IT support.
- Available immediately.
- Any other European language.
- Strong collaboration with functional support, R&D, and customers.
- Real and quick impact of your job on your customers.
- Work in-house most of the time with your team.
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
- Real responsibilities and autonomy.
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Luxembourg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong.
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package.
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution of the success of the company.
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.