Interested in the Retail sector? You would like to join a solid group that puts human values at the centre. You are team and client-oriented, you want to meet new challenges every day. You are looking for an environment where you can learn and grow. Then you are in the right place and I advise you to continue reading.
My partner is currently looking for a Controlling Analyst to complete the team already in place. Between the Financial Accountants and the Controlling Team, you are a key player in the Financial Department.
- Analyse of the financial statements in order to be sure that the financial figures are reflecting the financial condition of the entity.
- Drafting of monthly financial reporting (conform IFRS) & Drafting and submission of statutory reporting (conform BEGAAP).
- Contact with the external auditors.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency of processes and systems : you’re identifying opportunities for internal control improvements and assist the finance department in the development and implementation of procedures and policies.
- Master degree in link with the finance (Business Management, Economy, Accounting…).
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and BeGaap.
- Good knowledge of Internal Control procedures.
- Good level in : French, Dutch AND English.
- Analytical Mind.
- Good communication skills.
- Autonomous and Team Spirit.
- Client and result oriented.
Our partner is offering a competitive salary with a lots of extra legal advantages, all of which is provided in a very pleasant working environment.
Morgane Gernay will be the contact person for this position.