Seeking an Android Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices. Experience with Bluetooth devices is a big plus.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android.
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services.
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build mobile solutions.
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies.
- Some travel required.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good written and spoken English communication.
- Version control (Git).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Highly competitive salary package.
Vincent Haesevoets will be the contact person for this position.